Monday, February 22, 2010

Snowy Recess!

I try to help out in Tiana's class once a week. She still loves me to come in and tries to get me to stay longer than I am supposed to. She wanted me to go out to recess with her. Tiana has been talking a lot about the snow fort that she built - it was fun to finally see it!! Tiana has some cute frinds and they all wanted their picture taken.

Andrew*Tiana*Regan and Carolyn

Being Silly!!!

They know how to have a great time!! It is so fun for me to be able to sneak a peek when I come in and help!! I wish I could still help in Larisa's class!!

2 comments:

AKA Rosa said...

Way to go on the blogging Val!! When you catch up you really catch up. Oh.... have I ever told you that I hate snow????? It is suppose to snow here tomorrow night GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! This is Texas for heavens sake:(

Katie staten said...

What a fun recess. Those kids were great posing for pictures. Too fun. And by the way, I'm done with snow.