Monday, February 22, 2010

Happy New Year!! 2010

We had a great New Years Eve! We started out by going out to dinner. We had some yummy Chinese food! We laughed a lot and our dinner was yummy! Then we went to our friends the Wesels for a fun party! There were several families who came and we had so much fun!! My pictures I took at the party didn't turn out great, but here is a cute picture of Tia and her friend Liberty!


We came home around 10:30 to welcome in the New Year at home. We played Rock Band until a few minutes before mid-night! It is so much fun!!!

Larisa singing and looking like a tired teen!!

Tiana rocking it out!!!

Time for the countdown!!!

Happy New Year!!!

Tiana saw some glasses like the glasses she is wearing at the store. She really wanted me to buy the glasses, but I didn't want to spend the money! So, Tiana came home and designed herself a pair!! She is so creative!

4 comments:

Jodi Gallagher said...

Sound like you guys had lots of fun! We love rockband too. I love Tias glasses. So cool!

AKA Rosa said...

Ha Ha...... TIA love the SHADES!!!!! You are one clever gal:)

Kasey said...

I just love Tia!! She is such a crack up.

Katie staten said...

I thought Tiana was wearing a blindfold at first because I was looking at small pictures on my iPod. I cracked up when I realized they were glasses. She is so smart.
Glad you had fun. I seem to remember us being in bed by 10:00PM. You party animals!!!!!