Thursday, March 26, 2009

I'm Irish and love it!

I feel very proud to be Irish! My great grandparents, Hugh and Isabella Ireland migrated to Utah from Ireland and I love the stories that I hear of them. I love my Irish side and hence, I love St. Patricks day!!! I love putting on the green and saying,"Top of the morning" several times through out the day! This year those cute little leprechauns left a trail of gold to a box of Mike and Ike's! Then they left some green in our milk!! Silly little leprechauns!
We had a fun dinner of potato soup, green jello salad and several green vegetables! I am always amazed at what little things can make us happy!

3 comments:

AKA Rosa said...

We had CORNED BEEF AND CABBAGE!! That was about it. I did wear green though!!

Jodi Gallagher said...

What a fun St. Pattys day! Your such a fun mom!

The Nielsens said...

i l<3ve st.patricks day! i thought it was so fun to get a bow of candy from the leprochaun(idk how to spell it!) i l<3ve u lots!