Thursday, March 26, 2009

Excuses, Excuses!!!

Okay, so I know that I am good at coming up with excuses, but thought I would blog about why I've disappeared temporarily form the blogging world! Like each of you out there, I have been really busy lately. It seems like we go from one activity to another and that my life is spent in the car! I don't want to complain because I have so much fun watching my girls in their activities and I am thankful to be able to do my church activites. I also have been fairly sick the past few weeks. It started with a lovely redo of an earlier root canal!!! My tooth hurt really bad and when they got into my tooth they found tissue that was left in my tooth that was infected and only one of the roots had been taken care of , so 2 hours later I was out of the chair and set to come back for more in a week. Unfortunately, I had to go on another round of antibiotics. To top off the tooth, I started having some female issues and went to the doctor. They weren't sure what was going on, but thought it could be thyroid. Yep, that was at least part of it, my thyroid is way to low. Yea, a reason for feeling so tired lately!! They also sent me to have an ultrasound. Okay, how mean is it to make you drink 32 oz of water and say. "Now don't go to the bathroom for at least 2 hours and then we are going to push on your bladder and take pictures!" Not my idea of fun! I get my results tomorrow and I hope that it was all done just for fun!! I was frustrated after the ultra sound and called by husband bawling!! My cute husband came home from work to take care of me! He told me to go lay down and brought me lunch in bed. He did laundry and ran the girls to piano! He is so good to me- I kind of like him!!!! Life is good and I am sure I'll be back to myself soon! I apreciate my cute friends for checking up on me!

8 comments:

AKA Rosa said...

That Chris is a nice husband. I think you should keep him!! That was very thoughtful and just what you needed. Maybe you should start calling him Mr. Neilsen (I would of put your last name but I know I shouldn't). Ha Ha. You better tell him I said that!! I am glad you are feeling better. I love you sista!!

Kasey said...

So should I call Chris when I'm crying, cause you know how my hubby reacts to crying??? lol He is so sweet, call if you need anything.

Jodi Gallagher said...

Oh I am so sorry Val. Wish I was there so we could go out and have a girls night and relax. I really hate teeth! They are such a pain... I hope you feel better really soon! I love you!

Sonja said...

I love your St. Patrick's Day traditions. YOu are such a fun mom. I sure hope you are feeling better.

Katie staten said...

I'm glad you're back. I'm so sorry you've still been feeling crummy. You should have called me so I could contact your Relief Society President. Mine is cold and heartless, but I've heard yours is amazing, and compassionate, and loving, and kind, and loves to make cookies with the cutest 2 year old in the world.

Robyn said...

So sorry you're not feeling well--Maybe I can bring you soup next time!

Stephanie & Brad Bishop said...

I'm so sorry for all your health troubles. Is your tooth better after the root canal? That pain is exhausting and so VERY painful, You want to rip your head off.

I hope you get some answers to your tiredness. I've missed reading your updates of your cute family and lovely house, You inspire me.

Hey--visited Campus Plaza over Spring Break. STILL there and looks THE SAME. Did you see the pics on my FB.

David said...

Hey, I am glad you are back! We've missed you! Hope you have good results! Take care of yourself! What can I do?