Tuesday, March 3, 2009

6th picture

The 6th Picture
The Rules:Go to the document settings/my pictures on your computer
Choose your 6th file
Choose your 6th picture Blog about it
Tag 6 more people!

Okay, Tiana already commented that most of the post lately have been about her, but this is the picture that it fell on. This picture is of Tia when I believe she was 4. She was taking a dance class and she looked so cute! This picture is taken in the spring at my old house. I miss my house and the front flower bed! Time goes by quickly! Did you know I love this girl!!!
So I am tagging Jessica, Kasey, Jodi, Debbie,Stef and Sonia!!

4 comments:

AKA Rosa said...

Oh she is so little!!!! What a cutie

Jodi Gallagher said...

Oh tiana looks so cute! I can't believe how time flies!

goldfinger said...

We miss you guys. Hug everyone for me.

The Nielsens said...

that is such a cute picture! i love it!