Saturday, February 14, 2009

Better Late Than Never

My gorgeous and kind friend Kasey, put together these craft kits for me months ago! I actually slipped them under my couch and thought I would do them later - so it took awhile! I didn't know where I wanted to put them or how I wanted to do them. I really needed to put something by my clock in the sun room. I have a picture over the mantle of the girls together in these dresses (Tia's sealing) and though their individual shots would look good in the same room. I made A LOT of mistakes on them, but I think they turned out okay! I thought I'd share them with you! Thanks for your work and idea Kasey!

4 comments:

Kasey said...

They turned out great. Thanks for your kind words!! hy

Katie staten said...

They look great to me. I don't see any mistakes at all, of course when you see those beautiful babies in the picture, everything around them turns gold, right. I can't wait to come and see them in person.

Jodi Gallagher said...

So beautiful Val! You are so cute and talented! I love that you love doing projects as much as me!

Sonja said...

They are awesome. You are so good at crafts.