Friday, February 13, 2009

9 Wonderful Years!!!

I can not believe that my little baby girl turned 9!!!! She is growing up too fast! She is so much fun and is such a sweetheart. She is always writing me cute little notes and is so thoughtful! She melts my heart, makes me laugh and is a great buddy to me! I finally took her 9 year old pictures and here are a few of them!


She is such a sweetie!
Tiana always has a big smile on her face!
She was proud that she came up with this pose!

We went shopping the other day and she was so excited about this hat! She fell in love with it and she purchased it with her own money! She was so excited when I told her I would take pictures of her wearing it!

I think it is darling on her!!

We feel so blessed to be able to have such a wonderful daughter!! We love you Tia!

5 comments:

Katie staten said...

Cute pictures and Tiana, you really do have such a great smile. That hat is so cute. Great purchase!

AKA Rosa said...

That is a very cute hat!!! I wish that I was someone who could wear a hat and look good in them. I don't!! Those pictures are darling. So full of her fun bubbly personality!!

Sonja said...

Happy Birthday Tiana!

Jodi Gallagher said...

Beautiful! I love Tianas hair curly! Love the hat too!

MMM said...

That hat is so cute on her and so her! I wish we could of been there for the game too!