Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Tis the Season

One thing of the many things I love about spring is the opening of Yard Sales!!! I love to go and find the killer deals!! Last weekend I was able to go to a few. I didn't find major deals, but I got some clothes Larisa really liked and at .25$- $.50 you just can't really go wrong!! I also bought this tree thing! I asked her the price on it and she said that she paid $100 and she then asked for $5! I thought it was nice!



Of course I had to take the garlands off! I added a spring one on, and put it in my entry. No it's not a Christmas tree, it is covered in Ivy!



I bought this little cutie at a thrift store for a few dollars -

I added some clearance flowers and ribbon and hung it on my fence! It just added a little color.I also found these vases at the dollar store. I love the simplicity and just makes me happy.

Okay, you're probably thinking, why would you buy that old beat up thing! Well, it was .50$ and I thought it would be good for my sewing supplies - I'll post it's transformation when I am done!


6 comments:

Jodi Gallagher said...

I can't wait to start going to Garage Sales! Wish you were here to go with me! I love finding a great bargain!

Kasey said...

I love that tree. Let me know when you're done with it!! You got a great deal.

AKA Rosa said...

You found some treasures!! I must say I have never been a garage saler. However, since I have been blog surfing and seeing some fabulous furniture finds.....I have been tempted!!

Katie staten said...

Can I come garage "sale"ing with you? I never find the good ones.

Jess said...

You are fantastic friend! I love how creative you are with decorating and deal finding!

Robyn said...

Wow, no wonder you love garage sales! I love the vases.