Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Snow Spring Break!!!!!

Yea! Hurray!! Monday started the first full week of Spring Break!! I was so excited to wake up and put on my Capri's, take a nice walk in the forest, maybe even drive out to the beach!! You have to LOVE the warmth of spring break!! So I looked out the window to see the new green just starting to pop - and what did I see!!!! SNOW!!! What??? I'll say it again! What???? I guess I understand now why half of the state is in Florida! I will have to say, I am a little bummed!!! We were really going to do yard work this week, sorry those little weeds are frozen in!! I will have to say it was a beautiful snowfall, just not how I was planning on spending the break!
Why am I thinking about Christmas?
See, it really was a beautiful snow!
Hanging in there pretty bulbs, it's coming!!
We just turned on the pump to the pond - surely the freezing weather was over!!

So, what do you do to pick up your spirits? Why you build a snowman!! We really didn't get to play in the snow very much this winter because it was sooo cold. So we gathered our winter gear and trudged out into the white world!!
We all had a great time!
Larisa, looking like a teen!! Wahhhhh!
Little smiley!! She then did a wacky photo shoot with the snowman - making him be Santa snowman and sitting on his lap, hugging him, shaking his hand and so forth!
Thankfully the snow melted quickly, but the snowman are STILL standing!
Look, Look, spring is really coming! Yea!!
Next year - I'll go see my sister in Texas!!

2 comments:

AKA Rosa said...

It's definately a date....It's 85 today and SUPER LUSCIOUS!!

The Nielsens said...

I had a great time making the snow man even though i didn't like the snow on spring vacation!