Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Sunshine on a Cloudy Day!

I love getting the mail at Christmas time, but the rest of the year it usually just has bills. Well, I went out to get the mail and this is what I received!! A letter that Tiana wrote at school and sent
to me! It made me so happy that I just wanted to bawl!! What a sweetie! My favorite part is that she said, "I already know you love me!" I really want my girls to know how much I love them! She signed it Sunshine, because that is what I always call her! I LOVE being a mom!! A little bit warmer of a note than the last one I posted!

6 comments:

Jodi Gallagher said...

What a sweetheart! I love when kids write heart felt notes to you!

Kasey said...

What a nice surprise to get in the mail!!

Katie staten said...

Yeah Tia! You're so nice to send your mom a sweet note like that. You're such a good girl.

AKA Rosa said...

I love the infinity and beyond part. Hummmm wonder where she heard that???? Ha Ha....the secret word I have to enter to publish this is..."POOPSTA" now that is funny!

The Nielsens said...

mom. i love you so very much. you are the best mom anyone could have. i love you to the moon and back across the universe and infinity and beyond. i don't know what i would do without you. your little girl,
larisa hope

The Nielsens said...

mom i love you so very much. you are the best mom any one could have. love you lots. xoxoxoxoxoxo
your mary sunshine,
tiana bonna boo
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxo