Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter

We had such a wonderful Easter Sunday! Larisa gave the youth talk in Sacrament Meeting. She did such a great job! It was so much fun to watch her write and prepare it all by herself! She did such a great job! Tiana gave a talk in primary and she did a great job too! I think they both learned a little bit more about the atonement! Elder Holland gave such a beautiful talk at conference and I feel like it has really helped our family feel the spirit in our lives this season.

The girls kept asking if I was going to make them Easter dresses again this year. They really wanted me to. Larisa said she wants me to make her one every year forever! When I saw some cute dresses in the store I mentioned that I could buy one for the same price and be done and Tiana said, "But, they wouldn't have as much love in them!" So what do you do after that? You start sewing. This year they picked out the fabric and we had fun trying to figure out how they would look!

I think I have had the girl's do this pose almost every year! It is so fun to see the girls grow each year!

You're never to old to twirl!! What's the point of having a full dress if you can't twirl?

3 comments:

Katie staten said...

Cute dresses! Good job mom!
By the way, I love the song by Adam Lambert. It really was amazing.

AKA Rosa said...

I love anything plaid. These are darling!! Congrats on being done

Kasey said...

You sew too!! The dresses are amazing. Great job Val.