Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Having Fun!

I had fun putting together a few spring things!
I put this on Piano and It just adds a little bit of spring

I bought the vase at the dollar store and filled it half way with green moss. Then I bought the flowers 1/2 off and the moss held them in place. I had ribbon sitting around and just tied it on. Very simple-very basic, but I love it!

I found this bird nest with eggs at Pier 1 import and I just had to have it!! It was a little pricey for me - $5, but it just made me feel so springy. So I needed a place to display it! I bought a candlestick at the dollar store and copied an idea off of a blog and glued and wrapped jute on it! I'm ready for spring - Come on weather - get ready!!!

2 comments:

AKA Rosa said...

Okay.... I am going to have to check out Pier 1. That birds nest is just for me I must say. I will be blogging my bedroom construction this week and you will see why I love the bird nest. I was so sad today. One of my room inspirtation pots broke. So sad. I like your creations. I still want to know what you did with the moss bunny!! Cute Post!! Hope you are enjoying your spring break even though you are suppose to be here with me :( Love you Sista!! Oh.... I love all of Tiana's Saurkraut performance. They just need a big hot dog though . . . That just goes with Saurkraut.

Jodi Gallagher said...

You always have such fun crafts and decorations! It's amazing how a little vase with flowers can really brighten a day!