Monday, October 27, 2008

Trunk or Treat!

Tiana wanted to be a "Cowboy Monkey" for Halloween. If you ask her what that is she'll give a look like Duh, and say, "You know, a monkey dressed up like a cowboy!" I tried to tell her that everyone was probably going to be a cowboy monkey this year, but she still wanted to be one! She drew a picture and designed how she wanted to look. My favorite part was when she wanted to put bananas in the gun holder. The vine is her rope. She makes me laugh - Tons!

Larisa was a skeleton again this year! I think she really liked the make-up job Chris did last year and wanted it again! She really enjoyed that her sister was freaked out by it!

Larisa with one of her best friends!

On Saturday we went to our church for a trunk or treat. It was a lot of fun. They had games inside and my kids liked the spook alley! Then, we all went outside for some trunk or treating.


The missionaries cracked me up because they can't do a lot to dress up, but they participated by wearing lovely 1970's leisure suits. The picture doesn't do it justice!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Yeah, we had 3 monkey cowboys last year. Nah! Just kidding! Her costume was clever and so totally FUN! loved it!

Sonja said...

I just love her monkey cowboy outfit.

Frugal Finds said...

great pictures!!!