Saturday, October 11, 2008

Getting old!!

Tiana is holding the card that she made me!

Larisa worked hard to make my birthday special - She is a sweetie pie!!

Chris grilled dinner - Larisa made the cake and veggies- Tiana made the potatoes and we had a lovely dinner! I heard the girls getting things ready and they called me in for presents. I heard Tiana yell that she needed to use the restroom and to go ahead and open her present with out her. So I obeyed and when I opened the present - out popped Tiana. She said that she was giving me Tiana for my birthday! I loved it! She had planned it for a couple of days. It made me feel loved. What a cutie.




2 comments:

Kasey said...

that is so sweet! Glad you had a good b-day.

Laurie said...

I can't believe you titled that "Getting Old". I swear you look no older than the day I met you!!!!!! Not a DAY!

Love ya!