Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Loving Fall!!





On the road in our front yard!
It seems like every year I get excited for fall, but get even more excited that Christmas is just around the corner! This year I am enjoying fall so much that I don't even want to think about it ending! I love all the colors and feel like we live in the most beautiful state. I love the smell of the air, the leaves, the temperature and just about everything else about fall (Okay, I haven't started raking yet!). I am so thankful for the beautiful world that Heavenly Father created for us!

3 comments:

Kasey said...

I love your family picture by the bridge. You'll have to tell me where that is. What a great place.

AKA Rosa said...

WOW....usually by now you are playing Christmas music and burning Christmas candles. Love the pictures.

David said...

Hey cute stuff. I thought of you on your birthday! I never got a call put in between all our family events! Glad you had a nice day.