Monday, October 20, 2008

Rake, jump, crunch leaves!!




The girls had a fun time raking leaves and jumping into them! They like to be buried and then say, "Monster, Monster come alive - come alive be the count of 5! 1.2.3.4.5"
One day someone asked me if my girls were best friends or worst enemies - I answered yes, because it can be either depending on the day! This weekend was one of those that you want to hold on to, because they were best friends all weekend - happy happy!

Pick up the leaves
Throw them in the air!
Watch them fall!


Then they changed the game to . . .

Pick up the leaves -
throw them in the air -

then hug my sister!!

It was so much fun to watch them do this several times! Freeze the moment in my mind forever!

3 comments:

Kasey said...

I used to love raking leaves and then jumping in them. How fun.

Katie staten said...

What a good memory! We'll have to come enjoy your mounds of leaves. We have none yet.

Morgan Family said...

No leaves in AZ, just lots of sunshine! Looks like the fam is doing well! P.S. I showed Larissa's pictures to Tyler and he looked pretty interested! Maybe they can pull each other's hair.(ha). Glad you decided to do the blog thing! love ya Woo