Friday, April 30, 2010

Even Girls Play War!!!

The girls had a day off from school and they each had a friend over. They had a lot of fun playing and then decided that they wanted to play war. I decided to go ahead and let them and hope that there were no emergency trips to ER! I found it hilarious that I had to say or heard things like, "You can't bite people on their face" or "No throwing me down on my face - I don't want my tooth to break again! " They worked in pairs and declared victory when they could pin one girl down for 5 seconds! They actually had a blast and there was lots of giggling and only one minor injury!! Ahh, my delicate little flowers!!

Ahhh, the joy of Victory!!

2 comments:

AKA Rosa said...

VALERIE!! Seriously.... this is like reading a chapter book. How fun for you to get caught up on your Blog!

Katie staten said...

What a fun war. So was the injury truly to your plant? No biting on the face? Isn't all fair in love and war? What strict rules they came up with. hahahahaha