Friday, April 30, 2010

Ryan Readers Finale!!

We had our final night of the Ryan Readers competition!!! We came into it in the lead, but fell behind, but had a really fun evening!! I think that students had a great time reading and were surprised at how much they could each recall!! It took a lot of time and there were moments that I wondered why I said yes, but I really enjoyed my time with Tiana and the other students! My favorite time was reading the book "Peppermints in the Parlor" with Tiana. WE had fun snuggling on the couch and trying to solve the mystery!! So will I coach again next year?? Probably!

My cute little team brought me in flowers, cards and gifts!! So thoughtful!

2 comments:

AKA Rosa said...

CONGRATS! This is why they keep asking you to do more things Val!! You are a good mommy!

Katie staten said...

That's so sweet that they brought you flowers.