Monday, November 16, 2009

Fall Vocal Showcase

The girls are both in choir at their schools and they had a showcase with all of the choirs in the school district! Tiana is in the fourth grade choir. They meet once a week and I am very impressed with the director and all the she teaches in a short period of time! They sounded so beautiful!


Tiana and this little girl, Maddie, were both nervous and would look at each other and giggle! It was so fun to watch! After the first song, they were able to gain control of the nerves!

Larisa sings in the Middle School Show Choir. They meet everyday for an hour! Larisa really enjoys it. The first song they sang had a lot of motions with it and Larisa really got into them!! I was impressed with how comfortable and relaxed she seemed!!

Larisa had the instrument for this song! She did a great job! When it was over I told her that I didn't know that she was the instrument for the song. Larisa said, "Mom I told you that I was playing it!! But, I talk all the time so you probably just tuned it out!!" That pretty much said it all!! The choirs sounded so amazing!! Chris and I were proud parents!!

3 comments:

AKA Rosa said...

cute skirt larisa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jodi Gallagher said...

I bet both girls sounded beautiful! Choir is so much fun to be apart of!

Debbie said...

You should be proud!!