Monday, November 16, 2009

Fall Leaves!

I remember being so excited when the trees we planted in Utah were big enough to give us a pile of leaves to jump in!! Well, now we have enough leaves to jump in a lot of piles!!! They are so much fun to play in!! Can I tell you how much I LOVE the smell of the leaves!! Love it!! I would love to say that when we rake we are the perfect example for our neighbors of a family KINDLY working together, but I can't!! There is a lot of whining and they sometimes wonder why we have so many trees. But, after it's done there is some playing and a sense of accomplishment!

Throwing the Leaves!

Here they come Larisa!

What would playing in the leaves be without throwing some at your sister!

Tiana liked putting sticks in her braids and pretending they were antennas!

Tiana and I playing and laughing in the leaves!

Tiana coming alive after being buried in the leaves!


Looking so grown up!

Larisa was babysitting all day so Tiana had a chance to earn some money raking leaves a second time with me! We had to have some fun too!!!
I love Fall!!

2 comments:

AKA Rosa said...

how fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we are not lacking in the leaves department either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Jodi Gallagher said...

I love playin in the leaves with the kids. Ours got snowed on over the weekend and its suppose to snow on them this weekend so I don't think we'll be playing in ours :( Your pictures are so cute and you guys look like you had a blast!