Friday, November 7, 2008

Trick or Treat!!

Cute friends!
I love the mask!!

This was the 1st year that Larisa went trick or treating with friends, it made me a little sad. She went home on the bus with her friend and I picked her up after she was done. I missed her being with us, but I guess I have to let her grow up. Chris stayed home to hand out candy - we ended up not having anyone come - next time we'll all have to go out! Tiana and I went out with our good friends and we had a great time. We loved that it was warm enough to not wear a jacket! It was a beautiful Halloween evening.


1 comment:

AKA Rosa said...

Tiana...I love love love your costume. As a monkey cowboy or just a cowboy you are adorable!! I love your clever ideas. Maybe someday you will work for a Costume Company and be in charge of coming up with new ideas. I love you!!