Sunday, November 9, 2008

Special Visitor!

Jeff is a special Young man that has our touched our lives in many ways! We called on Friday and he said that he was planning on coming out to visit soon. I mentioned that it's too bad he couldn't come this week when Chris has several days off - well a few hours later with an accidental click of the mouse - Jeff was on the plane the next day. We were so happy to see him! Our families are very close - his mom is one of my best friends and I guess most important is the fact that Chris was his Scout leader for several years! He is an amazing man now and we feel so blessed to have him as a friend and as a guest in our home!
Posing on the lake!

Buds!

Two goofy kids!We went to show Jeff around the lake. This is a beautiful home ran by a local university the grounds are beautiful!!!
About the pictures - My computer program is having a lot of problems and I can't edit any of the pictures - I am hoping that I haven't lost the last year of pictures.

2 comments:

AKA Rosa said...

Don't you just love visitors? That is the best part of moving!!

Thrifty Decor Chick said...

Wow, that is just beautiful!!