Tuesday, July 9, 2013

My piece of Heaven

I am not a master gardener!  I even let onion grass grow, thinking it was crocus.  But, I love my yard!!!!  To me it is a piece of Heaven on Earth.  I feel God's love for me here. He is the master gardener. I look around and wish my daddy was here to enjoy it with me- he loved flowers!  Here are some of my favorite things at this time of year in my yard.
My tulip tree and tons of blossoms on it this year.  It was beautiful!
 Such beautiful flowers.
 Some of my peonies opened up wide this year.  Each flower had a very different look. 

 I love my window boxes.  They are a lot of fun to plant.  I am finally figuring out the height balance.
 The path to my front door.
 

This is the path to my backyard.  I feel so much peace here.
More Peonies!
 
I love this White peony

 

 Pretty colors!


 Columbine!




 I love the Pond!  I love the Lilies and the frogs!
The veggie garden spot is planted!  I cant believe how much everything has grown since we planted.

No comments: