Thursday, November 11, 2010

Playing with Cousins

The cousins had so much fun together!! The older cousins were at EFY together and the younger cousins had a blast at home playing. Tiana wanted more time with her friends Tyler, so he came up and joined the party for several days! They are all very creative and had so much fun playing together while we were sorting. We were busy, so I really didn't take many pictures, but here are a few!

The had so much fun running around outside. Here they are taking a little swim!
Tia, Tyler, Katie and Max

Tyler getting ready to jump in!!


My cute Tia!!


They had a blast playing just dance!!! It is so much fun!! I am hoping Santa will bring one to our house!!



They had a good time taking the Dune Buggy out for a ride!
Stetson(friend) Tyler, Larisa, Nic and Ryan

Nic is ready to go!!


Max, Tiana and Tyler had fun making up skits and performing them - I love their creative energy!! T hey all have so much fun together!!! I just wish that we all lived closer!!

3 comments:

Sonja said...

I love cousin time. I think Kamren is going to California this summer for a week and then his cousin will come here for a week.

Jodi Gallagher said...

Cute kiddos! Looks like fun!

Debbie said...

Love your pictures! Everyone is growing up. You have such gorgeous girls!!