Sunday, September 28, 2008

Larisa's 12 year pictures


Her Serious Look
Growing up fast! She is now 5'3"
and almost as tall his her mom! I don't
know if I like that!

Little Beauty!
Larisa was excited for her birthday and to be able to go to Young Womans. I can not believe that she is 12! I keep begging her to stop getting older and it's just not working! She is still sweet, kind and loving, - as long as she is rested! She is babysitting now and loves playing with the kids she is tending and making some extra money. She loves school and is doing very well. She decided to take a break from dance(makes me a little sad) - and is playing soccer. We feel so blessed to be her parents and so pleased with the amazing young woman she is!

2 comments:

Kasey said...

I love love her hair!!! Good pictures and she has a very pretty dress.

David said...

I found your blog! I just may do one too! We'll see. What are the safe measures you should make? Larisa is a beauty all grown up!