Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Am I really blogging????

So, I guess it's time for me to learn how to blog and stop sending people huge files that block up their computers!! I am way behind in my scrapbooking and photo albums and I think my last jouranl entry says something like, "I'm engaged!" I am hoping that this will maybe be a fun way to record events in our lives. My girls are always asking me to tell them funny things that they did when they were little, and I am learning that my brain is old, and I need to write things down. So here I go!!!

4 comments:

Sonja said...

Okay, that picture of the girls is darling. good luck with the blog. I'm sure you'll do great!

Katie staten said...

I am now anxiously awaiting your posts. Good luck.

Katie staten said...

Luke just saw your blog and is excited to see what comes next. Too bad school starts so soon, but hey, then there'll be time for some new posts, right?

AKA Rosa said...

How fun for you to have a blog Valerie. People keep telling me to start one. Hummmmm. I am excited to look at yours. I am a blog looking junkie. Love you tons!!